Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Path to Redemption?




















Narmeleth's aid saved Esteldin and the Rangers of the North Downs from certain destruction. The spy was caught just as she was to enter Angmar and was dealt with. Upon returning to Rivendell, Glorfindel and I interrogated Narmeleth further and he found no lies coming from her words. He ordered her free to pursue Mordrambor and destroy Narchuil once and for all. Before parting, he made it clear that I would answer for any betrayal or mischief coming from Narmeleth, since I advocated on her behalf.

We are making preparations to head out to Angmar and destroy Mordrambor and the ring Narchuil and after much debate, I convinced Golodir to allow Narmeleth entrance to Gath Forthnir so she could undo the evils she had committed. She is now resting in what were her father's quarters during his long vigil at Gath Forthnir. I would rather face all nine Nazgul as well as the Enemy himself before facing Glorfindel's wrath should she betray us, but my heart tells me that all will be well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: