Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Detour...Part II

I have met with Glorfindel and he has informed me of my task and the gravity of the situation. He has bidden me to go and speak with Narmaleth and gather what information she may be able to share with regard to Angmar's strategy. He also warned me to not let her words sway me in any way for even he is not entirely convinced that Amarthiel's influence has been completely eradicated.

Once I reach her prison, she informs me of Angmar's plans to seek out and destroy the main Dunedain outpost of Esteldin somewhere in the North Downs. I know of the place, but will not divulge that information in this journal. She warns me that a spy was sent to infiltrate the outpost and return with it's coordinates to Angmar, which would then invade Esteldin and stomp out the main resistance to an Angmar-dominated North Downs. I must ride swiftly and investigate this alongside the leadership at Esteldin.

I must not tarry overlong, for I must reach our allies and warn them of their danger!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: